This car is in:
SUN VALLEY, CA
The Mercedes-Benz 450SEL 6.9 is the high-performance top-of-the-line version of the W116 model S-Class luxury saloon. It was built by Daimler-Benz in Stuttgart, Germany and based on the long-wheelbase version of the W116 chassis introduced in 1972. The model was generally referred to in the company's literature as the "6.9", to separate it from the regular 450SEL. It featured the largest engine of any non-American production car post WWII.
The car was introduced into the North American market for the 1977 model year.
• CLEAN TITLE, ON THE TITLE THE MILEAGE IS 0 BECAUSE OF THE AGE OF THE CAR, EUROPEAN VERSION OF WHICH JUST OVER 700 CARS WERE BUILT IN 1976 (THE EURO VERSIONS ARE VERY FAST CARS)
• THE CAR COMES WITH OWNER'S MANUALS
• OVERALL A SOLID CAR
• 6.9 8 CYL ENGINE, AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
• REBUILT FUEL DISTRIBUTOR, A NEW FUEL PUMP, AND A NOS GAS TANK INSTALLED
• RARE WEBASTO HEATER OPTION
• A NEW BATTERY, NEW FEBI SUSPENSION CANISTERS, REBUILT FUEL DISTRIBUTOR, FUEL PUMP AND FILTER
• COMES WITH LOTS OF EXTRA PARTS
• RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT