The Plymouth GTX was an automobile introduced as the Belvedere GTX in 1967 by the Plymouth division and positioned as a "gentleman's" muscle car.
• CLEAN TITLE, 81,214 MILES, THE TITLE SAYS EXEMPT LIKE ALL THE OLD VEHICLES
• THIS GTX COMES WITH A V8 440 ENGINE WITH A SIX PACK, 4 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION
• BODY IS IN GREAT CONDITION
• SOLID CAR, THE FLOORS AND TRUNK ARE VERY SOLID
• CLEAN FENDERS, FIREWALL FRAME LOOKS GREAT
• ALL LIGHTS WORK, NICE INTERIOR
• CAR STARTS RIGHT UP WITH LOTS OF POWER AND DRIVES STRONG