The Toyota Land Cruiser (J40), is a series of Land Cruisers made by Toyota from 1960 until 1984. Traditional body on frame SUVs, most 40 series Land Cruisers were built as 2-door models with slightly larger dimensions than the similar Jeep CJ.
The model was available in short (J40/41/42), medium (J43/44/46) and long (J45/47) wheelbase versions, with petrol and diesel engines.
• CLEAN TITLE, THE ODOMETER SHOWS 46,349 MILES, NO MILES ON THE TITLE LIKE ALL THE OLD VEHICLES
• INLINE 6 CYL. ENGINE WITH MANUAL TRANSMISSION; 4WD
• VERY ORIGINAL FJ40 WHICH UNDERWENT A FRAME ON RESTORATION, A SOLID BODY AND FRAME
• REBUILT BRAKES, NEW ALUMINUM RADIATOR, NEW INTERIOR DONE BY A WELL KNOWN UPHOLSTERY SHOP IN ALABAMA AND IS STUNNINGLY NICE
• NEW HEADLINER IN THE HARDTOP
• FRESH ORIGINAL COLOR PAINT, PAINTED UNDERCARRIAGE; NEW TIRES
• WINCH WORKS GREAT, RARE FACTORY ROLL CAG
• RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT