The Mercury Monterey is a full-size car model that was introduced by Mercury in 1952.
With the discontinuation of the low-price Medalist after the 1956 model year and a trend towards fuel economy, the 1959 Monterey returned to the 312, with 210 hp (160 kW).
• CLEAN CA TITLE, ODOMETER SHOWS 58,237 MILES, NO MILES ON THE TITLE LIKE ALL THE OLD VEHICLES
• MERCURY MONTEREY IS A FULL-SIZE CAR MODEL THAT WAS INTRODUCED BY MERCURY IN 1952
• VERY ORIGINAL CAR
• WITH THE DISCONTINUATION OF THE LOW-PRICE MEDALIST AFTER THE 1956 MODEL YEAR AND A TREND TOWARDS FUEL ECONOMY, THE 1959 MONTEREY RETURNED TO THE 312, WITH 210 HP (160 KW)
• 8 CYL. ENGINE, AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
• POWER BRAKES
• WELL MAINTAINED, GARAGE KEPT
• RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT