* Very meticulous frame-off restoration on 38,000 original mile car.
* 371/ 300hp J2 Tri-Power engine
* Automatic transmission
* Power steering and power brakes
* Power windows, seat and top
* All new leather upholstery and top
* Everything on the car has been restored to better than new condition
* Chrome and all bright work have been polished to a mirror shine
* Perfect fit and finish
This is one of the finest 1957 Oldsmobile 98 convertibles we have ever seen, absolutely unbelievable. The workmanship of the build and the quality of the restoration is nothing short of stunning. The car is better than new in all aspects and on a scale of 1 to 10 this car is an 11. You won't find a nicer 57 Olds 98 convertible than the one you see here and if you want the best this is it.