1967 Dodge Dart GTS 2 Door Sport Hardtop
Here's your chance to own a rock solid, straight and documented low, low production correct muscle car at a most realistic investor sale price. Don't wait for higher prices!
Serial # LP23H72284279
1967 Dodge Dart GTS. Prior to 1967 the Dodge Dart was the little brother to the more muscular Super Bee and Charger, then the gear heads at Chrysler figured out the more diminutive Dart could accept a big block and turn the everyday grocery getter into a new force on the street.
The GTS package was very limited in 1967 with just 229 of them built. With the addition of the 383 under the hood there wasn't any extra room for things like power steering or air conditioning but the enhanced suspension and brakes made this one Mopar to be reckoned with. This great original CA example is finished in the correct color and the immaculate original interior. It rolls around on 14 inch steel wheels with some of the coolest hubcaps to come out of any design studio. The underside is very solid and clean. It has not been detailed and you can see every seam and stamping from the plant.
The owner history is documented from CA and AZ along with owner's manual, the Certi-Card, and most of the broadcast sheet. Don't miss out on this rare and unique Mopar Muscle car at the alert investor price of only $29950.
- Original Black Plate California Dart GTS
- Correct, Fast 383 Hi-performance V8 Magnum with 4-Barrel - Detailed, Nice
- Original Automatic Transmission with Floor Shift
- Immaculate Original Tuxedo Black Bucket Seat Interior
- Finished in Correct Diamond Gloss Polar White
- Original and Correct Wheel Covers with 5 Spoke and 3 Bar Center Cap
- Factory Correct Full Length Center Console with Floor Shifter
- Performance Tuned Dual Exhaust
- Factory Front Disc Brakes (Like New)
- One of only 229 Built - Ever Seen One This Nice? Neither Have We!
- Broadcast Sheet and Certi-Card, Owners Book, Sales LIterature, Fender Tag
- Sun 8,000 RPM Tachometer Plus Sun P.S.I. Oil Pressure Gauge
- Excellent Set of B.F. Goodrich P205/70R14 Radial Tires
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- 383 Super Commando V8
- Fuel Specification
- 94 Octane +
- Body Color
- Body Style
- Paint Type
- Interior Color
- Secondary Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Seat Material
- Shifter Type