1967 Chevrolet Camaro Original RS with a 327 Engine, 4 Speed, and Bucket Seats.
First Year for the Camaro featuring Rally Sport Trim and 4 Speed, Finished in a Great Color/Trim Combo.
• 327 CID. Engine.
• Cast#39595212= 1962-1963, 327.
• Muncie 4 Speed Transmission Date Stamp P1026 (October 26th 1963-1966).
• Chrome Air Cleaner, Valve Covers, Alternator, and Brake Master Cylinder.
• Holley 4BBl Carburetor.
• Polished Aluminum Intake Manifold.
• Jet Coated Hooker Headers with Flowmaster Exhaust.
• 10 Bolt Rear End Stamp GC=2:73.
• Power Front Disc Brakes.
• Traction Bars.
• Manual Convertible Top with Glass Back Window.
• Equus Oil, Water, and Volt Gauges.
• Pioneer AM/FM/XM/CD Stereo in Glove Compartment.
• Factory Radio in Dash.
• Lojack Early Warning Theft System.
• Trim Code 737-Z= Bright Blue Custom Bucket Seats.
• Paint Code E-1= Deep Water Blue with White Convertible Top (Currently Marina Blue with Black Top).
• Front and Rear Spoilers.
• Deluxe Exterior Trim.
• 15" Rally Wheels with Disc Brake Center Caps.
If you are in the market for that special car then come to our showroom in San Ramon, CA. Make your dreams a reality call the USA Hot Cars Team Today
Need financing assistance? Give us a call - we have excellent rates!!
USA Hot Cars is the Premier Classic and Muscle Car Dealer with over 29 years of helping customers from around the world find the car of their dreams.
Call us at: USA Hot Cars 925-292-0922, or 1-800-900-0227.
Email us at: Sales@myhotcars.com.
Like us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MyHotCars
Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MyHotCars
Review us on YELP: http://www.yelp.com/biz/usa-hot-cars-san-ramon
New Inventory Arriving Every Day at www.myhotcars.com
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- 327 CID.
- Fuel Specification
- Body Color
- Marina Blue
- Body Style
- Paint Type
- Camaro RS
- Interior Color
- Secondary Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Seat Material
- Shifter Type