1971 Chevrolet El Camino
• Numbers Matching 350 CID. Engine.
• Suffix Code CGC= 1971 El Camino 350 for TH350 245HP.
• Turbo 350 Automatic Overdrive Transmission.
• Silver Painted Chevrolet Valve Covers and Air Cleaner.
• Dual Exhaust.
• Power Steering.
• Power front Disc Brakes.
• Factoy Air conditioning.
• 10 Bolt Rear Axle.
• Front and Rear Sway Bars.
• JVC AM/FM/Cassette Player.
• Vinyl Wrapped Bench Seat.
• Vinyl Wrapped Door Panels.
• Textured Rubber Bed Mat.
• Cragar SS Chrome Wheels 16” Front and 17” Rear.
• Car was Originally Built in Kansas City, Missouri.
If you are in the market for that special car then come to our showroom in San Ramon, CA. Make your dreams a reality call the USA Hot Cars Team Today
Need financing assistance? Give us a call - we have excellent rates!!
USA Hot Cars is the Premier Classic and Muscle Car Dealer with over 29 years of helping customers from around the world find the car of their dreams.
Call us at: USA Hot Cars 925-292-0922, or 1-800-900-0227.
Email us at: Sales@myhotcars.com.
Like us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MyHotCars
Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MyHotCars
Review us on YELP: http://www.yelp.com/biz/usa-hot-cars-san-ramon
New Inventory Arriving Every Day at www.myhotcars.com
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- 350 CID.
- Fuel Specification
- Body Color
- Body Style
- Pickup Truck
- Paint Type
- El Camino
- Interior Color
- Secondary Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Seat Material
- Shifter Type