Body Off Restored Trophy Blue Corvette Convertible 327 V8 4 speed Two Tops ///
During its 65-year history, the legendary Corvette has enjoyed immense innovation and success. From Grand Sports and Z06s to the beast they call the C8, performance is something the Vette camp knows all too well. So that begs the question: what exactly does it take to make a Corvette truly collectible? Well, it's hard to answer such a broad inquiry, but we can tell you what makes this sweet C2 stand out from the crowd. For starters, it's a retro chic cruiser that's been admired by one owner for 50 of its 53 years. It has plenty of power thanks to 327 cubic inches of spry Chevrolet small block. And last but certainly not least, thanks to a tough 4-speed and the choice of hard or soft tops, it's poised to provide an awesome driving experience. So, that brings us to the ultimate question: are you ready for a super cool Sting Ray?
* Sweet Sting Ray cruiser that's benefitted from a comprehensive, frame-off restoration
* Owned by the same enthusiast from 1969 to 2019
* Original 327 cubic inch Chevrolet V8 with retrofitted electronic ignition
* Original Muncie 4-speed manual transmission
* 4-wheel disc brakes
* Correct 1966-exclusive Trophy Blue paint
* White convertible top and factory hardtop
* Correct Dark Blue vinyl interior
* Restoration receipts
* Restoration photos
* All RK Motors vehicles receive a comprehensive, multi-point inspection
* We can arrange shipment of your purchase anywhere in the world
Call, click or visit https://www.RKMotors.com for more information!