2004 360 Modena “Last Year”
“Gated Stick Shift”
• 12k miles
• 2 Owners
• Sold two times through Miller Motorcars
• Fastidious Service Records
• Recent Full Service: Belts, Fluids, Filters, Tires
• Fully Optioned Car with heavy MSRP
• Scuderia Shields
• Challenge Stradalle Grills Front & Rear
• Daytona Power Seats
• 6 disc CD Changer
• Modular Wheels
• Full Leather Interior
• Complete with Books, Tools, Original Window Sticker, Service Records, Battery Tender and Original Spare tire.
The Ferrari 360 was a major leap for Ferrari over its predecessors. This car marked the first time it partnered with an outside partner, Alcoa Aluminum to build the frame and substructure for a car. It was also the first model that did not require an “engine out” service. These cars are amazing cars to drive and make great collector cars.
This car is immaculate in and out. It is a two owner car and has always been serviced. The car just underwent a full mechanical service with all new fluids, filters, belts and new Michelin Pilot Sport Tires.
The 360 has been marked by “Sports Car Market” and many publications as the “Gated” Ferrari to buy now. There is no better example than this car right here.