Series III Phase II
• Straight six-cylinder engine; manual transmission with overdrive
• Restored example, presented in stunning triple black
• Originally sold through dealer in Boston, Massachusetts
• Interior features woodgrain dash, adjustable steering column, and Moto-Lita steering wheel
• Knock-off wire wheels
• Accompanied by BMIHT certificate
BJ8s are the most modern of all the Healey models. They feature a polished wood dashboard, wind-up windows, a new gearbox console, and fold down panels that convert the occasional rear seats to a useful parcel shelf. They also came with the latest camshaft, a modified inlet manifold, 2-inch HD8 SU carburetors, and a completely revised exhaust system. The mechanical updates increased the power output to 148 bhp, a 50% boost over the original “big” Healeys.
Our Healy is a fully restored example finished in stunning triple black. The mileage shows as 75,291 miles. It was originally sold through a dealer in Boston, Massachusetts. It has woodgrain dash, adjustable steering column, Moto-Lita steering wheel, and chrome knock-off wire wheels. It also has a BMIHT certificate
Our Austin Healey is an end of the line 'Big Healey'. Few Healeys were built after it.
The straight six-cylinder big Healeys are powerful and fun to drive. They are a sound investment that you'll enjoy driving or showing.
Trades Welcome, Financing Available, Worldwide Shipping Arranged.
Call us at 954 522-9900 for full details.