THIS 1970 FIAT 500 IS LOCATED IN: EAST GRANBY, CT
The Fiat 500 (Italian: Cinquecento,) is a rear-engined, four-seat, small city car that was manufactured and marketed by Fiat Automobiles from 1957 to 1975 over a single generation in two-door saloon and two-door station wagon bodystyles.
Launched as the Nuova (new) 500 in July 1957, as a successor to the 500 "Topolino", it was an inexpensive and practical little car. Measuring 2.97 metres (9 feet 9 inches) long, and originally powered by a 479 cc two-cylinder, air-cooled engine, the 500 was 24.5 centimetres (9.6 inches) smaller than Fiat's 600, launched two years earlier, and is considered one of the first purpose-designed city cars.
• CLEAN AND CLEAR CONNECTICUT STATE TRANSFERABLE REGISTRATION, FOR OLD CARS CONNECTICUT STATE ISSUES A TRANSFERABLE REGISTRATION, SAME AS THE TITLE; YOU CAN REGISTER AND GET A TITLE IN YOUR STATE
• THIS FIAT HAS 92,321 MILES
• FUN LITTLE CAR
• 595 CC 2 CYL. ENGINE WITH SYNCHROMESH MANUAL TRANSMISSION
• UPGRADED 126 DRIVETRAIN
• VERY SOLID UNDERCARRIAGE
• NEW TIRES, FUEL PUMP, ELECTRONIC IGNITION
• WELL MAINTAINED, GARAGE KEPT
• RUNS AND DRIVES
• THE CAR HAS BEEN SITTING FOR A FEW MONTHS MIGHT NEED A NEW BATTERY, TUNEUP ETC.