Part of the General Motors A-Body platform, the Chevelle was one of Chevrolet's most successful nameplates. Body styles include coupes, sedans, convertibles and station wagons. SuperSport versions were produced through the 1973 model year.
This is a beautifully restored 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle with a 409 fuel injected motor, automatic transmission, aluminum heads by Promaxx, Edelbrock manifold and much more listed below! This Chevelle is in excellent condition!
- Holly Sniper EFI Fuel Injection
- Power brakes - 4 wheel disc. By CPP
- Power Steering
- K&N air filter
- aluminum radiator with twin Spall Fans
- Odyssey red top battery
- Billet Hood hinges
- Billet Pulley system
- 20” Foose wheels - 295 rear and 255 front
- Autometer Gauges
- Billet Specialties Steering Wheel
- Power Windows front and back
- Kenwood Head unit, multiple Amps, speakers and subwoofer
This Chevelle has been garage kept and has only been hand washed to protect the paint. This head turning beast will not last long during the summer, Inquire today!
Great lease rates and Financing also available on any of our inventory!
Buy Sell Trade Consignments Welcome!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-818-773-8181