FJ 40 4WD
The Toyota Land Cruiser (J40), is a series of Land Cruisers made by Toyota from 1960 until 1984. Traditional body on frame SUVs, most 40 series Land Cruisers were built as 2-door models with slightly larger dimensions than the similar Jeep CJ.
The model was available in short (J40/41/42), medium (J43/44/46) and long (J45/47) wheelbase versions, with petrol and diesel engines.
• CLEAN TITLE
• THE ODOMETER SHOWS 85,488 MILES, MILEAGE ON THE TITLE IS EXEMPT BECAUSE IT'S OVER 10 YEARS
• FULLY RESTORED A FEW YEARS AGO
• VERY SOLID AND CLEAN ALL AROUND
• 6 CYL. ENGINE WITH MANUAL TRANSMISSION
• FACTORY PTO WINCH THAT OPERATES GREAT
• TIRE CARRIER AND SPARE TIRE
• WELL MAINTAINED, GARAGE KEPT
• RUNS AND DRIVES