FJ 40 4WD
The Toyota Land Cruiser (J40), is a series of Land Cruisers made by Toyota from 1960 until 1984. Traditional body on frame SUVs, most 40 series Land Cruisers were built as 2-door models with slightly larger dimensions than the similar Jeep CJ.
The model was available in short (J40/41/42), medium (J43/44/46) and long (J45/47) wheelbase versions, with petrol and diesel engines.
• CLEAN TITLE
• THIS FJ HAS 1,252 KM/770 MILES SINCE RESTORATION, THE TITLE IS EXEMPT BECAUSE IT'S OVER 10 YEARS
• RESTORED ABOUT ONE YEAR AGO AND WAS DONE RIGHT
• ORIGINAL 2.4 LITER 2F STRAIGHT 6 CYL. ENGINE WITH 4 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION
• 4X4 DRIVE TRAIN, POWER STEERING & DISC BRAKES
• BRAND NEW TIRES AND RIMS
• PERFECT CONDITION INSIDE & OUTSIDE
• ALWAYS GARAGE STORED, NO ACCIDENTS
• RUNS AND DRIVES