This vehicle is located in:
The Cadillac Series 62 is a series of cars which was produced by Cadillac from 1940 through 1964. Originally designed to replace the entry level Series 65, it became the Cadillac Series 6200 in 1959.
Second generation (1961–1964)
Cadillac was restyled and re-engineered for 1961. The new grille slanted back towards both the bumper and the hood lip, along the horizontal plane, and sat between dual headlamps.
In overall terms 1963 Cadillac was essentially the same as the previous year. Exterior changes imparted a bolder and longer look.
• CLEAN TITLE
• ODOMETER SHOWS 1,647 MILES, THIS CADILLAC HAS ACTUAL 101,647 MILES, TITLE ALSO SHOWS ACTUAL MILEAGE
• V8 ENGINE WITH AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
• REPLACED FRONT BRAKE SHOES, HARDWARE, WHEEL CYLINDER, BRAKE HOSES, LINES AND BLEED SYSTEM
• NEW VALVE COVER GASKETS, OIL CHANGE
• COMES WITH A RECEIPT
• WELL MAINTAINED, GARAGE KEPT
• RUNS AND DRIVES