The Mercedes-Benz W126 is a series of S-Class automobiles manufactured by Mercedes-Benz between 1979 and 1992. Premiering in September 1979 as the successor to the W116 line, the W126 was the second generation to officially bear that prestigious designation, an abbreviation for the German Sonderklasse or "special class." It introduced many Mercedes-Benz safety innovations, including the first seatbelt pretensioners.
The W126 series (named in accordance to their engine size) initially included the 280, 300, 380, and 500 series models. Following the first S-Class mid-cycle refresh, the W126 series included 260, 300, 350, 420, 500, and 560 models. Variants included SE (standard wheelbase), SEL (long-wheelbase), SEC (coupé), and diesel models (SD and SDL).
• CLEAN CA TITLE
• THIS MERCEDES HAS 98,815 MILES, NO MILES ON THE TITLE BECAUSE IT'S OVER 10 YEARS
• CLEAN CARFAX AVAILABLE
• VERY UNIQUE AND WELL EQUIPPED CAR
• V8 ENGINE WITH AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
• ALL SERVICES ARE UP TO DATE, WITH MAJOR SERVICE PERFORMED WITHIN LAST 50 MILES
• INTERIOR IS IN GREAT CONDITION
• ALL THE DOOR LOCKS AND SEATS WORK AS THEY SHOULD
• ALWAYS PROPERLY MAINTAINED AND SERVICED, GARAGE KEPT
• COMES WITH A VERY RARE AMG KIT AND AMG WHEELS THAT COMPLIMENTS THE CAR PERFECTLY GIVING IT VERY CLASSY BUT SPORTY LOOK
• RUNS AND DRIVES