Advance-Design was a truck series by Chevrolet, their first major redesign after WWII. It was billed as a larger, stronger, and sleeker design in comparison to the earlier AK Series. First available on Saturday June 28, 1947, these trucks were sold with various minor changes over the years until March 25, 1955, when the Task Force Series trucks replaced the aging Advance-Design model.
1955 First Series - Similar to the 1954 model year, except redesigned hood-side emblems and modern open driveshaft in place of enclosed torque tube. Serial number codes unchanged from 1953 and 1954.
• CLEAN TITLE
• NO MILES ON THE TITLE BECAUSE IT'S OVER 10 YEARS
• 383 SBC ENGINE WITH TURBO 350 TRANSMISSION
• NARROWED FORD 9 INCH REAR END
• POWER STEERING, POWER BRAKES, POWER WINDOWS
• TILT STEERING, SOLID AXLE WITH HOT ROD SHOP 2 INCH DROP SPINDLES
• BIG REAR WINDOW
• WELL MAINTAINED, GARAGE KEPT
• RUNS AND DRIVES