This vehicle is located in:
The Jaguar E-Type, or the Jaguar XK-E for the North American market, is a British sports car that was manufactured by Jaguar Cars Ltd between 1961 and 1975. Its combination of beauty, high performance, and competitive pricing established the model as an icon of the motoring world.
The E-Type Series 3 was introduced in 1971, with a new 5.3 L twelve cylinder Jaguar V12 engine, uprated brakes and standard power steering. Optionally an automatic transmission, wire wheels and air conditioning were available.
• CLEAN TITLE
• THIS JAGUAR HAS ACTUAL 60,810 MILES, TITLE ALSO SHOWS ACTUAL MILEAGE
• V 12 ENGINE WITH AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
• COMES WITH A CAR COVER AND LOTS OF EXTRA PARTS
• WELL MAINTAINED, GARAGE KEPT
• RUNS AND DRIVES, JUST NEEDS A TUNE UP