This vehicle is located in:
The Ford line of cars was updated in 1937 with one major change — the introduction of an entry-level 136 CID (2.2 L) V8 in addition to the popular 221 CID (3.6 L) flathead V8. The model was a refresh of its predecessor, the Model 48 (itself based on the Model 40A), and was the company's main product.
he Ford's look was again modernized for 1939 — the Deluxe used a low pointed grille with heavier vertical slats, while the standard Ford had a higher grille with horizontal dividers.
The 1937-1940 generation of Fords is one of the most popular automobiles for hot rodding. Early stock car racing drivers also used Fords of this generation among other cars. This Ford also formed the basis for a style of dirt track racing car.
• CLEAN TITLE
• ODOMETER SHOWS 802 MILES, THIS FORD HAS 100,802 MILES, MILEAGE ON THE TITLE IS EXEMPT BECAUSE IT'S OVER 10 YEARS
• VERY SOLID AND ORIGINAL
• SMOOTH RUNNING FLATHEAD V8 ENGINE WITH ORIGINAL 4 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION THAT SHIFTS THROUGH THE GEARS GREAT
• NEW SPARK PLUGS, NEW WIRING
• LOOKS TO BE MOSTLY ORIGINAL PAINT
• ALL LIGHTS AND GAUGES WORK
• ORIGINAL INTERIOR IS IN NICE SHAPE
• WAS TOLD THIS WAS ORIGINALLY A SHERIFFS CAR OUT OF LAUREN'S COUNTY S.C.
• THESE CARS ARE GETTING HARD TO FIND IN THIS CONDITION
• RUNS AND DRIVES