The Porsche 911 (pronounced Nine Eleven or in German: Neunelfer) is a two-door, 2+2 high performance rear-engined sports car made since 1963 by Porsche AG of Stuttgart, Germany. It has a rear-mounted flat-six engine and all round independent suspension. It has undergone continuous development, though the basic concept has remained unchanged. The engines were air-cooled until the introduction of the Type 996 in 1998, with the 993, produced from 1994–1998 model years, being the last of the air-cooled Porsche sports cars.
The 911 has been modified by private teams and by the factory itself for racing, rallying, and other forms of automotive competition. It is among the most successful competition cars. In the mid-1970s, naturally aspirated the 911 Carrera RSR won major world championship sports car races, such as Targa Florio and 24 Hours of Daytona, even against prototypes. The 911-derived 935 turbo also won the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1979 and Porsche won World Championship for Makes titles in 1976, 1977, 1978 and 1979 with 911-derived models.
• CLEAN TITLE
• THIS PORSCHE HAS 157,863 MILES, MILEAGE ON THE TITLE IS EXEMPT BECAUSE IT'S OVER 10 YEARS
• THIS ONE-OF-A-KIND 1978 PORSCHE 911SC COUPE IS AVAILABLE IN YELLOW WITH A BLACK INTERIOR
• COMES EQUIPPED WITH 3.0 LITER ENGINE, 5 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION, AIR CONDITIONING, POWER WINDOWS & SUNROOF
• CLUTCH IS IN GREAT CONDITION
• UPDATED 964 BODY KIT, ALL STEEL
• INCLUDES THE SPARE TIRE
• RUNS AND DRIVES