Imperial Motorcars is pleased to offer this incredibly rare 1984 Chevrolet 2 door Caprice Classic in outstanding condition. Most people will remember the Caprice as the quintessential police car of the 1980's. This Caprice has been with the same family since it was purchased new in 1984 from Mcveigh Chevrolet in Valley Stream New York. Then in June of 1988 when the vehicle had 38,000 miles the original owner sold it to his nephew which has cared for it ever since then. During his ownership he maintained the original cloth fabric interior in perfect condition with no rips or tears. The exterior paint is also in fantastic condition. This Caprice features:
• Replacement GM crate motor at 85,000 miles due to bad cams in the original 305 V-8
• Rebuilt 700R4 original transmission at 85,000 miles by Select transmission in Farmingdale, NY. Recognized experts in
rebuilding standard and high performance transmissions.
• Replacement shocks and springs at 87,000 miles along with upgraded front end work
• R12 working A/C system
• Replacement OEM brakes and pads 135,000 miles
• Steadfast Collar lock antitheft system
• Working Cruise Control
• Substantial service records
• Viper Alarm system
• Power windows
• Power truck
• Power door locks
' Original Radio
This Caprice is in excellent condition and need nothing. There are no signs of any rust or excessive wear. It was garage keep most of its life and it really shows. Please contact us at www.Imperialmotorcars.com for more information.