The Chevrolet Task Force was Chevrolet's successor to the Advance Design trucks. The Task Force Series ran from late 1955 (second series) through 1959. At GMC locations, it was called the Blue Chip Series.
The 1955 second series offered standard options and add-ons such as 12-volt electrical systems, the first V8 (265 cubic inches), and Fleetside beds in 1958.
1957: Only year for more open grille. Hood is flatter with two spears on top, similar to the 1957 Bel Air. Fender emblems are still above fender line, but are now oval-shaped, as opposed to previous versions in script.
• CLEAN TITLE
• THIS CHEVROLET HAS 36,608 MILES, NO MILES ON THE TITLE BECAUSE IT'S OVER 10 YEARS
• 1957 CHEVROLET 1500 ON S10 FRAME
• ALL RUNNING GEAR IS S 10 WITH 75,000 MILES
• V6 ENGINE WITH AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
• POWER STEERING, POWER BRAKES, AIR CONDITIONING
• CRAGAR WHEELS, GOODYEAR TIRES
• WELL MAINTAINED, GARAGE KEPT
• RUNS AND DRIVES