This vehicle is located in:
The Continental Mark series is a series of personal luxury cars that were marketed by the Lincoln-Mercury division of Ford Motor Company under various nameplates, including the short-lived Continental Division. The Continental Mark Series was marketed from model years 1956 to 1960 and from 1968 to 1998, always serving as the flagship of Ford Motor Company in North America.
First generation (Mark II; 1956–1957)
The Continental Mark II was a personal luxury car produced by a newly formed Continental Division of the Ford Motor Company for only two model years: 1956 and 1957.
• CLEAN TITLE
• THIS LINCOLN HAS 74,322 MILES, NO MILES ON THE TITLE BECAUSE IT'S OVER 10 YEARS
• VERY COMPLETE CAR
• THE ENGINE IS ORIGINAL BUT HAS NOT RUN IN YEARS
• ALL THE TRIM WORK IS NICE
• THE HUBCAPS ARE IN VERY NICE SHAPE
• VERY COMPLETE INTERIOR, THE DASH IS PRETTY CLEAN AND ALL THERE
• GARAGE KEPT