• 1931 Ford Model A rumble seat Roadster
• Frame off restored (look under this car!) showing only 3576 miles since the complete nut and bolt restoration
• Mirror finish two tone Cherokee grey and black paint show waxed and detailed
• New Cognac front and rumble seat interior
• Great looking tan and canvas convertible top with zip out side curtains
• Freshly rebuilt 201 cid engine with 3 speed transmission good to over 65 mph
• Hand laced color matched tan powder coated wire wheels with wide whitewalls and great looking side mounted spare
• Stainless exhaust system
• Real deal working ooogaahh horn
• Restored running boards with stainless step to the rumble seat.
• Even if this wasn't your era it makes you smile when you look at it and an even better feeling when you drive it.