This vehicle is located in:
The Chevrolet Impala is a full-size car built by Chevrolet for model years 1958 to 1985, 1994 to 1996, and since 2000 onwards as a mid-size car. The Impala is Chevrolet's popular flagship passenger car and is generally among the better selling American made automobiles in the United States.
Fourth generation (1965–1970)
Redesigned in 1965, the Impala set an all-time industry annual sales record of more than 1 million units in the United States. All new full-size Chevrolets eschewed the "X" frame for a full-width perimeter frame, a new body that featured curved, frameless side glass (for pillarless models), sharper angled windshield with newly reshaped vent windows, and redesigned full-coil suspension.
• CLEAN TITLE
• THIS CHEVROLET HAS 45,121 MILES, NO MILES ON THE TITLE BECAUSE IT'S OVER 10 YEARS
• REAL SS 327 V8 ENGINE WITH AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION THAT SHIFTS SMOOTH
• POWER STEERING, POWER BREAKS
• VERY SOLID FLOORS, FRAME AND TRUNK
• LIGHTS WORK
• STILL HAS THE A/C SET UP BUT NO COMPRESSOR
• ENGINE BAY IS CLEAN
• COMES WITH THE TRIM THAT'S MISSING IN THE BACK SEAT
• HEADLINER IS IN GREAT SHAPE
• NO OIL LEAKS, NO COOLANT OR TRANNY FLUID LEAKS
• RUNS AND DRIVES