This vehicle is located in:
The Volvo P1800 is a 2+2, front-engine, rear-drive sports car manufactured and marketed by Volvo Cars as a coupe (1961–1973) and shooting-brake (1972–1973) as the Volvo P1800, 1800S, 1800E and 1800ES. The P1800 featured styling by Pietro Frua and mechanicals derived from Volvo's Amazon/122 series.
Marketed as astylish touring car rather than a sports car,the car became widely known when driven by Roger Moore in the hit television series The Saint which aired from 1962-1969.
In 1998, an 1800S was certified as the highest mileage private vehicle driven by the original owner in non-commercial service — having exceeded three million miles (over 4.8 million km) as of 2013.
• CLEAN TITLE
• ODOMETER SHOWS 24,645 MILES, THE CAR HAS 124,645 MILES, THE MILEAGE ON THE TITLE IS EXEMPT LIKE MOST CLASSICS
• 2.0L 4 CYL. ENGINE WITH 4-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION WITH ELECTRONIC OVERDRIVE
• FACTORY A/C (COMPRESSOR IS NOT CURRENTLY INSTALLED) BUT COMES WITH THE CAR
• UPGRADED WHEELS/TIRES
• VERY ORIGINAL INTERIOR WITH NEW CARPET
• COMES WITH A LOT OF ORIGINAL/SPARE PARTS (THE ORIGINAL WHEELS/TIRES, ETC.)
• WELL MAINTANED AND GARAGE KEPT
• RUNS AND DRIVES