This car is located in:
SAN ANTONIO, TX
The Cadillac Series 61 replaced the Series 60/65 (except for the upscale Sixty Special) in Cadillac's 1939 model range. It in turn was replaced by the Series 62 in 1940 only to return to production in model year 1941. Apart from model years 1943–1945 It remained in production through 1951.
The formerly-smaller Series 61 was moved to the Series 62's General Motors C-Body platform, making them very similar.The big news at Cadillac in 1949 centered on engineering, with the release of a new overhead valve V8 engine.
• CLEAN TITLE
• THIS CADILLAC HAS 91,953 MILES, THE MILEAGE ON THE TITLE IS EXEMPT LIKE MOST CLASSICS
• VERY RARE CAR, WAS ONLY MADE FOR TWO YEARS 1948-1949
• 472 V8 ENGINE WITH AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
• THIS CADILLAC WAS RESTORED A FEW YEARS AGO, STILL LOOKS GREAT
• UPGRADED WITH A CADILLAC 472 ENGINE, POWER STEERING, POWER BRAKES, AIR CONDITIONING, POWER WINDOWS, POWER SEATS AND TELESCOPIC STEERING WHEEL
• COMES WITH A BRAND NEW AC COMPRESSOR
• THE BODY IS VERY STRAIGHT AND ALL ORIGINAL SHEET METAL AND VERY SOLID
• WELL MAINTAINED, GARAGE KEPT
• RUNS AND DRIVES