This vehicle is located in:
KANSAS CITY, KS
The Cadillac DeVille was originally a trim level and later a separate model produced by Cadillac. The first car to bear the name was the 1949 Coupe de Ville, a pillarless two-door hardtop body style with a prestige trim level above that of the Series 62 luxury coupe.
First generation (1959–1960)
The 1959 Cadillac is remembered for its huge sharp tailfins with dual bullet tail lights, two distinctive rooflines and roof pillar configurations, new jewel-like grille patterns and matching deck lid beauty panels.
• CLEAN TITLE
• 390 V8 ENGINE WITH AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
• TITLE MATCHES ENGINE VIN AND PLASTIC DOOR TAG
• CAR IS A TRUE COUPE DEVILLE
• HAS HIGH DOLLAR FLEETWOOD TAILLIGHTS AND DECK LID TRIM
• ENGINE COMPARTMENT COMPLETE DOWN TO GENERATOR COOLING TUBE