Symbolic International is pleased to present this immaculate 2001 996 Turbo with less than 7,000 original miles.
'01 represented the first year of the then all new 996 platform in the form of the iconic "Turbo." While the 996 name was somewhat tarnished due to IMS bearing issues on the normally aspirated Carrera's and 'S' variants ), the higher performing Le Mans winning GT1 derived Turbo's and GT2's had improved oiling systems that ensured that the bearing was properly lubricated at all times.
This particular 2-owner example has lead a nice life and is an all original example, with the desirable Full Carbon Fiber Interior Package, and 6-speed manual transmission.
- 1-owner Turbo
- MSRP: $124,900
- 1st Year Of The 996 Turbo
- 6,200 Original Miles
- 3.6L Twin-Turbo H6 (type: M96-70) Producing 420hp
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission
- "Speed Yellow" (code: X4) with Black Supple Leather Interior
- Full Carbon Interior Package (code: E73)
- 3-Spoke Carbon/Leather Steering Wheel (code: XPD)
- "Speed Yellow" Seat Belts (code: XSY)
- Brake & Shifter In Carbon/Aluminum (code: Y05)
- Newer Michelin Pilot Tires
- All Owners Manuals & Books
- Both Remote Master Keys
If you are looking for an eye-catching 996 that is extremely capable in all driving conditions, this is a great car.