The Jaguar E-Type, or the Jaguar XK-E for the North American market, is a British sports car that was manufactured by Jaguar Cars Ltd between 1961 and 1975. Its combination of beauty, high performance, and competitive pricing established the model as an icon of the motoring world.
The E-Type Series 3 was introduced in 1971, with a new 5.3 L twelve cylinder Jaguar V12 engine, uprated brakes and standard power steering. Optionally an automatic transmission, wire wheels and air conditioning were available.
• CLEAN CA TITLE
• ODOMETER SHOWS 58,871 MILES, NO MILES ON THE TITLE LIKE MOST CLASSICS
• V12 ENGINE WITH AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
• VERY SOLID AND VERY ORIGINAL CAR
• VERY ORIGINAL AND GREAT LOOKING INTERIOR
• ALWAYS WELL MAINTAINED AND GARAGE KEPT
• RUNS AND DRIVES