The Cadillac Series 61 replaced the Series 60/65 (except for the upscale Sixty Special) in Cadillac's 1939 model range. It in turn was replaced by the Series 62 in 1940 only to return to production in model year 1941. Apart from model years 1943–1945 It remained in production through 1951.
The Fisher-bodied Series 61 used a 126 in (3,200 mm) wheelbase. It was available as a club coupe or sedan. All Cadillacs shared the same 346 in³ L-head V8 in 1939, with power at 135 hp (101 kW) and rising to 150 hp (112 kW) for 1941.
• CLEAN CA TITLE
• ODOMETER SHOWS ACTUAL 74,530 MILES, THE TITLE ALSO SHOWS ACTUAL MILEAGE
• VERY SOLID AND GARAGE KEPT CLASSIC
• V8 ENGINE AND 3 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION BOTH COMPLETELY REBUILT ABOUT 4,000 MILES AGO
• COMPLETELY REBUILT BRAKE SYSTEM, NEW U-JOINTS
• ALL LIGHTS, WIPERS AND GAUGES WORK
• CORRECT CADILLAC SEALED BEAM CONVERSION
• REBUILT FRONT SUSPENSION AND STEERING GEAR
• COMES WITH THE ORIGINAL WINDOW STICKER AND A LARGE FILE OF RECEIPTS FOR WORK DONE.
• ALSO INCLUDES A TECHNICAL MANUAL AND MISC. CADILLAC LITERATURE
• RUNS AND DRIVES