This vehicle is located in:
The Pontiac Bonneville was an automobile built by Pontiac from 1957 to 2005. Bonnevilles were full-sized, with the exception of a brief period of mid-size between 1982-86.
The Bonneville remained Pontiac's costliest and most luxurious model throughout the 1960s and was instrumental in pushing Pontiac to third place in sales from 1962 to 1970.
• CLEAN TITLE
• ODOMETER SHOWS ACTUAL 61,756 MILES, THE TITLE ALSO SHOWS ACTUAL MILEAGE
• 389 TRI-POWER V8 ENGINE WITH AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
• TRULY A RARE FACTORY TRI-POWER, FACTORY A/C, HYDRAMATIC POWER BRAKES & POWER STEERING
• NICE AND COMPLETE INTERIOR
• WELL MAINTAINED, GARAGE KEPT
• THE CAR RUNS AND DRIVES BUT NEEDS SOME SIMPLE GAS PUMPING TO GET IT STARTED