Available is this awesome and rare Slate Grey 1984 Scrambler. Only 28,000 CJ-8 Scrambler's were produced from '81 to '85, with only 4,130 produced in the 1984 model year. Less than a third are speculated to be on the roads today.
This is a moderate "resto-mod" with newer suspension, transmission and a stout V8. The Slate Grey paint looks amazing, and the front LED headlamps along with its new winch tie everything together perfectly.
- Recent Restoration (500 miles since)
- Slate Grey w/ 2-tone Black/Grey Interior
- 360ci Mopar V8 Engine w/ Howell Fuel Injection
- 3-speed Automatic Transmission
- Rubicon 4" Lift-Kit
- Power Steering
- Power Front Disc Brakes
- 17" Method Racing Wheels
- Bilstein Shocks
- BFG A/T Tires
- Speedhut Main Speedometer
- Bosch Aux Gauges
- JW Speaker 8700 Dual-Beam LED Headlamps
- SmittyBilt Xrc 9500 Winch
- Warn Front Bumper
- MSD Plug Wires & Distributor
- Center Console Mounted Alpine CD Player
If you are looking for the ultimate retro off-road/beach cruiser, this is a great example.
Please contact Symbolic International in San Diego at 858-259-0100 with any questions.