2dr Z06 Cpe w/3LZ CR7 Edition
On January 13, 2013, the seventh generation Corvette was introduced for the 2014 model year as the first to bear the Corvette Stingray name since the 1968 third-generation model. Approximately two years after that in April of 2015 Chevrolet announced the 2016 Corvette Z06 C7.R Edition – a road-going, track capable homage to the Corvette Racing C7.R racecars. It's offered in Corvette Racing's signature yellow livery – or black – with coordinated exterior and interior accents.
Only 500 examples of the C7.R Edition were built and all will include the Z07 Performance Package with carbon ceramic brakes, as well as a specially serialized vehicle identification number.
Here is a complete list of content and unique features for the 2016 Corvette Z06 C7.R Edition:
- Offered on coupe and convertible models with 3LZ trim
- Available in Corvette Racing Yellow Tintcoat (new for 2016) or Black exterior colors
- C7.R Edition graphics package
- Z07 Performance Package with Brembo carbon ceramic brakes and Michelin PS Cup 2 tires
- Yellow brake calipers
- Black wheels with yellow accent strip and Corvette Racing-logo center caps
- Visible carbon fiber ground effects package
- New visible carbon fiber hood section
- Grilles and vents finished in Spectra Gray Metallic
- Jet Black leather interior with sueded microfiber accents on the instrument panel and doors
- Sueded microfiber-trimmed Competition Sport Seat, steering wheel and shifter
- Yellow contrast stitching throughout the interior
- Carbon fiber interior trim package (high-gloss)
- Corvette Racing sill plates
- Special indoor car cover with C7.R graphics.
This beautiful black on black C7.R is in excellent condition and has only 3667 miles since new and is ready for its new home. This is a clean carfax no excuse car! The roof on this beast can be taken off to enjoy driving with an open roof!
Great lease rates and Financing also available on any of our inventory!
Buy Sell Trade Consignments Welcome!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-818-773-8181