This car is located in:
The first-generation Chevrolet Camaro appeared in Chevrolet dealerships in September 29, 1966 for the 1967 model year on a brand-new rear wheel drive GM F-body platform and was available as a 2-door, 2+2 seat, hardtop (no "B" or center pillar) or convertible, with the choice of either a straight-6 or V8 engine. The first-generation Camaro was built through the 1969 model year.
The 1967 Camaro shared the subframe / semi-unibody design with the 1968 Chevy II Nova.
• CLEAN TITLE
• ODOMETER SHOWS 53,403 MILES, THE TITLE SAYS “EXCEEDS” LIKE MOST CLASSICS
• 327 V8 ENGINE WITH 4 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION
• 10 BOLT WITH 373 POSI REAR
• FOLD DOWN REAR SEAT AND FACTORY CONSOLE
• SHOULDN'T TAKE MUCH TO GET THE CAR RUNNING, WAS SITTING FOR A FEW MONTHS