This vehicle is located in:
The Fiat 600 (Italian: Seicento, pronounced [ˌsɛiˈtʃɛnto]) is a rear-engine, water-cooled city car, manufactured and marketed by Fiat from 1955 to 1969 — offered in two-door sedan and four-door mini-MPV body styles.
The Fiat 600 Multipla was a four-door MPV based on the Fiat 600's drivetrain and Fiat 1100 front suspensions, that sat up to six people in a footprint just 50 cm (19.7 in) longer than the original Mini Cooper and on the same 2 m (78.7 in) wheelbase as the 600 saloon.
• CLEAN TITLE, ODOMETER SHOWS 29,346 MILES, NO MILES ON THE TITLE LIKE ALL THE OLD VEHICLES
• VERY ORIGINAL CAR
• 4 CYL. ENGINE WITH MANUAL TRANSMISSION
• ENGINE IS MATCHING NUMBERS TO VIN TAG
• THE CAR IS STILL WEARING ITS ORIGINAL RED AND BLACK PAINT AND HAS NEVER HAD A REPAINT
• ALL THE SEATS, DOOR PANELS, TRIM ITEMS, ETC, ARE THERE