Symbolic International is pleased to present this immaculate '80's supercar icon that is The Testarossa.
As a successor to the '70's Flat-12 of the 512 Boxers, this new Pininfarina designed wedge was received to rave reviews at its grand unveiling at Lido's nightclub (for VIP invited guests) on the eve of October 3rd, 1984 on the Champs Elysees in Paris. The following day began The 71st Salon De L'auto Et De La Moto in Versailles. The show ran from the 4th thru the 14th and Ferrari took 38 orders for the car alone during that 10 day period(!).
Fast forward to 1991, the final year of the original Testarossa. Only 266 were sent to the U.S. that year, and less than 50 are speculated to have been sprayed the beautiful "Bianco."
This particular example is one of the finest we have come across.
Its original condition shows superbly and it drives just as well.
- 3-owner Testarossa
- Bianco w/ Nero Leather Interior
- 4.9L Flat-12 Producing 380hp (tipo: F113A)
- 5-speed Manual Transmission
- Power Windows/Doors/Locks
- Full Engine-Out Service Completed At 8,325 Miles In November of 2014 ($14,502 receipt)
- Original Selling Dealer: Wide World of Cars in Spring Valley, NY
- Original Manuals & Books with Tan Leather Pouch
- Both Master Keys