This car is located in:
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA
The Volvo P1800 is a 2+2, front-engine, rear-drive sports car manufactured and marketed by Volvo Cars as a coupe (1961–1973) and shooting-brake (1972–1973) as the Volvo P1800, 1800S, 1800E and 1800ES. The P1800 featured styling by Pietro Frua and mechanicals derived from Volvo's Amazon/122 series.
Marketed as astylish touring car rather than a sports car,the car became widely known when driven by Roger Moore in the hit television series The Saint which aired from 1962-1969.
In 1998, an 1800S was certified as the highest mileage private vehicle driven by the original owner in non-commercial service — having exceeded three million miles (over 4.8 million km) as of 2013.
• CLEAN TITLE, ODOMETER SHOWS 441 MILES, THE CAR HAS 100,441 MILES, MILEAGE ON THE TITLE IS EXEMPT LIKE ALL THE OLD VEHICLES
• VERY SOLID AND VERY COMPLETE CAR
• ORIGINAL STOCK 1.8L B18 4 CYL. ENGINE WITH MANUAL TRANSMISSION
• THE STARTER TURNS THE 1.8L B18 OVER AND THE COMPRESSION IS BETWEEN 110-125 ON ALL CYLINDERS
• RARE JENSEN STYLED HUB CAPS (VERY RARE HUBS CAPS, WORTH ABOUT $1200-$1500)
• NO CRACKS OR CHIPS ON WINDOWS
• COMES WITH A BOOK
• IT WILL NEED TLC TO GET THE CAR RUNNING