• 1930 Ford Model A rumble seat Cabriolet, showing only 88 miles since the complete nut and bolt restoration.
• Mirror finish two tone Ford Maroon and black paint show waxed and detailed.
• All new black front and rumble seat interior.
• New black canvas convertible top with zip out side curtains.
• Freshly rebuilt 201 cid engine with 3 speed transmission good to over 65 mph.
• Hand laced black powder coated wire wheels with wide whitewalls and great looking side mounted spare.
• Stainless exhaust system
• Real deal working "ooogaahh horn."
• Restored running boards.
• Just a beautifully done example that is approaching 100 years old and can be driven like it was 1930.