2005 Mercedes-Benz G55 AMG
You may be surprised how many people give this iconic G-Wagen a second look. However, what will truly shock you is what happens as your foot gets heavy enough to unleash each and every one of the 469 horses from the supercharged AMG V8 through all four wheels! With a spacious, comfortable interior and a zero-60mph time of less than 5.5 seconds, owning this G55 AMG unlike anything else.
The G-Wagen (short for Geländewagen, "cross country vehicle”) has been in production longer than any other Mercedes. Still today, however, they are a very rare find on the road for civilian use. The G55 AMG variation is even more difficult to lay eyes on, with only 300 sold in the US for the 2005 model year.
If you're reading this, then you know what you're looking for. When you're prepared to own this ferocious yet sophisticated machine, give us a call. We can even set up shipping directly to your home.
• Hand-Built 5.5-Liter Supercharged V8, Producing 469 Horsepower and 516 Pound-Feet of Torque
• ***Note: Potentially the best sounding V8 you'll ever hear
• Robust 5-Speed Automatic Transmission with Touch Shift
• Full-Time 4x4 Four Wheel Drive
• Premium Harman/Kardon Stereo System
• Just had tires replaced and full oil change and service from the local Mercedes Dealership. This car was driven by the owner's wife. It has been pampered and it shows!
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- 5.5 L Supercharged V8
- Fuel Specification
- Body Color
- Body Style
- Paint Type
- Interior Color
- Secondary Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Seat Material
- Shifter Type