1966 Chevrolet EL Camino
1966 El Camino with an LQ9 and 6 Speed Ready for the Streets or the Track.
• LQ9 Fuel Injected 6.0L Engine Producing 400 Horsepower.
• Tremec T56 6 Speed Manual Transmission.
• March Performance Billet Engine Accessories.
• Jet Coated Headers.
• Dual Exhaust with KOOKS Mufflers.
• Power Steering.
• Power Front Disc Brakes.
• Front and Rear Sway bars.
• Rear Air Shocks.
• 12 Bolt Rear Axle.
• Deluxe Factory Gauge Package.
• Sun Super Tach 2.
• Vinyl Wrapped Bucket Seats.
• Factory Center Console with Clock.
• Tilt Steering Column.
• Factory GM Sport Steering Wheel with simulated Wood Grip.
• Classic Autosound Radio.
• Tinted Back Window.
• Super Sport Hood.
• Bed cover.
• 18” Boss 338 Wheels.
• California Car Built in Fremont with its Original Black and Yellow Issue Plates.
If you are in the market for that special car then come to our showroom in San Ramon, CA. Make your dreams a reality call the USA Hot Cars Team Today
Need financing assistance? Give us a call - we have excellent rates!!
USA Hot Cars is the Premier Classic and Muscle Car Dealer with over 29 years of helping customers from around the world find the car of their dreams.
Call us at: USA Hot Cars 925-292-0922, or 1-800-900-0227.
Email us at: Sales@myhotcars.com.
Like us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MyHotCars
Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MyHotCars
Review us on YELP: http://www.yelp.com/biz/usa-hot-cars-san-ramon
New Inventory Arriving Every Day at www.myhotcars.com
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- 6.0L V8
- Fuel Specification
- Body Color
- Blue Metallic
- Body Style
- Paint Type
- El Camino
- Interior Color
- Secondary Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Buckets With Console
- Seat Material
- Shifter Type